Saturday, February 19, 2011

A song with a swear word. (Sorry, Mom)


I understand there is a way to read the writing on the wall.
And I know that there is height to the clouds above.
I can hear the ocean spray across the sandy shore.
I can lean into the wind on Mt. Top
And I want to lean into you.
I want to touch the scars in your hands
I want to look down from the heaven's
To feel the touch of your moist cold breath
and join in the fight of your spirit
I want to lean into you.
You're so wild you're so wild and I don't know what to do
You're so wild you're so wild and I want to be with you
Would you be tamed for me, Lord?
Would you walk into the flame, Lord?
Would you put the reigns on?
Would you become lame, Lord?
Would you take a cut, Lord?
Would you keep the buck, Lord?
Would you get down on your luck, Lord?
O, Geez, what the fuck, Lord?
You're so wild, you're so wild, I don't know what to do, Lord
You're so wild, you're so wild, and I want to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment