Sunday, January 23, 2011

Not to be confused for my relationship with an ex-boyfriend.




It is -5 degrees out. That means it's cold folks. My car was even complaining as it couldn't keep up with it's heating priorities. (My car HATES it when I'm not warm enough... She's so good to me) I asked her what was wrong and she asked me if I would ever consider plugging in a space heater if I couldn't be content with what she was offering me. I gave it some consideration, and this is what I said- " Little car, my little car, I am very happy with you. You give me light for the road ahead of me and travelling mercies to every destination. I put gas into you (unless I'm a dummy) and oily liquids, and sometimes I take you to my friends', down at the shop, to show us what things can be changed for the better. I'm sorry that I don't wash you as much as I should (I'll make the effort to change) but generally, as I pour into you, you pour out for me. I love it when you play my favorite music and hug my body with your padded seats. (Heck! you are asking about my needs, and you are just my car!) You make me so happy. Space heaters are for wussies, by the way. Now show me some o' that nasty speed you put down!" Ah, yes, I think my car takes better care of me than people... sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment